Midnight Two Tone Fold Over Satchel
A stylish and versatile satchel that folds over and hides it’s true size until you fill it up. It has an internal pocket in the printed cotton Lining, and an external zippered pocket for easy access to your most used items.
It’s made from our buttery-soft Navy Nappa Japanese cowhide, combined with our Midnight Italian suede, and will fit a 15” Macbook vertically when standing up.
Choose from a 25mm leather strap, or our 38mm logo strap, and choose your hardware colour from Rose, Gold, or Silver.
Then, within eight business days we will hand-make your custom Fold Over Satchel in Sydney, Australia! (We do keep a few options in stock, so please email us to check which options we have if it's urgent).
- A satchel that folds over when not too full, and includes an external zip pocket.
- Pictured with rose hardware.
- Body: A Japanese full-grain, semi-aniline leather, with a natural milled finish, combined with our matching Italian Suede.
- Leather Strap: A Japanese full-grain, semi-aniline leather, with a natural milled finish.
- Webbing Strap: Durable nylon, with vegetable tanned Italian leather trimming.
- Being a full-grain leather, it will have variations in texture. This should be seen as a mark of quality, and an indication that you have not purchased a corrected leather.
- Width: 32cm / 12.5"
- Height: 25cm / 10" (36cm / 14” high when unfolded)
- Depth: 5cm / 2”
- Free Shipping worldwide.
- Express option also available.
HANDMADE IN AUSTRALIA
Any questions? check out the FAQs.
If you can't find the answer there, feel free to contact us.
I have been searching for a cross body bag for ages and none of them stacked up to my expectations. I found a " Charlie Middleton " ad which may have been on Facebook. My midnight two tone bag is the BEST bag I have ever bought . It truly is sublime, magnificent and truly beautiful. It functions amazingly insofar as room in the bag . I adore the rose gold touches from the zip to the strap holders and the charlie Middleton logo on the bag strap. The bag is an absolute joy for me because its a work of art . And because of the wonderful craftmenship this bag is going to be able to do a few miles . Im absolutely thrilled with my new bag . I certainly will be telling friends and family about your magnificent aray of leather goods . Thank you Ben for making such beautiful bags etc . Jacqui Bowler