Bottle Nappa Bespoke tote
This versatile and stylish tote is very soft, yet extremely strong. Perfect for all your work gear, Uni books or a day out shopping. Load it up with whatever you like, you will not break it!
It’s made from our buttery-soft Bottle Nappa Japanese, cowhide and comfortably fits a 15” laptop.
Tailor your CM Bespoke Tote to your taste by choosing the colour of your vegetable tanned leather handles and hardware details. Then, within eight business days, we will hand-make your custom tote in Sydney, Australia!
- A classic, unlined tote bag with raw edges and one internal pocket.
- Pictured with Black handles, and rose studs.
- Body: A Japanese full-grain, semi-aniline leather, with a natural milled finish.
- Handle: A full-grain, full-aniline, vegetable tanned leather from Italy.
- Being a full-grain leather, it will have variations in texture. This should be seen as a mark of quality, and an indication that you have not purchased a corrected leather.
- Width: 45cm / 18"
- Height: 36cm / 14"
- Depth at base: 13cm / 5"
- Free Shipping worldwide.
- Express option also available.
HANDMADE IN AUSTRALIA
Any questions? check out the FAQs.If you can't find the answer there, feel free to contact us.
We recommend always applying a waterproofing spray before use, and respraying your bag at least every four weeks. Choose a spray that is suitable for leather and suede.
Clean the bag using leather cleaning wipes when necessary, and let dry naturally.
After the first six months, and twice yearly after that, a leather conditioner can be applied and rubbed in with a soft, colourfast cloth. (Be sure to test on an inconspicuous place first).
I brought this for my mother in law. I was searching for a very special present for a 70th Birthday Present and this ticked all the boxes. It is very hard to buy something locally hand made and unique these days. She was absolutely delighted with the softness of the leather and the superior craftmanship. She said it was by far the best handbag she had ever owned and it leaved all others in the dust...