Slate Essentials Crossbody
This small, versatile and stylish crossbody bag is made from our buttery-soft Slate Japanese cowhide.
As its name suggests it’s big enough to comfortably fit your phone, keys, make-up, and a couple of other necessities too. It comes with a detachable wrist strap, and a 130cm (51”) adjustable shoulder strap which can be also detached so the bag can be used as a clutch. Choose your hardware colour from Rose, Gold, or Silver (Pictured with Rose).
Handmade in Sydney, Australia.
- A simple crossbody bag with a printed cotton lining.
- Pictured with rose hardware and indicative lining. (*Linings may vary).
- A Japanese full-grain, full-aniline leather, with a natural milled finish.
- Being an aniline, full-grain leather, it will have some variations in texture and colour, and with use it will gain character over time. This is a mark of quality and an indication that you have not purchased a ‘corrected’ or ‘split’ leather.
- Width: 22cm / 8.5"
- Height: 15cm / 6"
- Free Shipping worldwide.
- Express option also available.
HANDMADE IN AUSTRALIA
Any questions? check out the FAQs.
If you can't find the answer there, feel free to contact us.
We recommend always applying a waterproofing spray before use, and respraying your bag at least every four weeks. Choose a spray that is suitable for leather and suede.
Clean the bag using leather cleaning wipes when necessary, and let dry naturally.
After the first six months, and twice yearly after that, a leather conditioner can be applied and rubbed in with a soft, colourfast cloth. (Be sure to test on an inconspicuous place first).
The craftsmanship on the crossbody/clutch is fantastic! The leather is buttery, the zipper is smooth, and the lining is beautiful!