Black Nappa Fold Over Satchel
A stylish and versatile satchel that folds over and hides it’s true size until you fill it up. It has an internal pocket in the printed cotton Lining, and an external zippered pocket for easy access to your most used items.
It’s made from our buttery-soft Black Nappa Japanese cowhide, and will fit a 15” Macbook vertically when standing up.
Choose from a 25mm leather strap, or our 38mm logo strap, and choose your hardware colour from Rose, Gold, or Silver.
Handmade in Sydney Australia.
- A satchel that folds over when not too full, and includes an external zip pocket.
- Pictured with rose hardware.
- Body and Leather Strap: A Japanese full-grain, semi-aniline leather, with a natural milled finish.
- Webbing Strap: Durable nylon, with vegetable tanned Italian leather trimming.
- Being a full-grain leather, it will have variations in texture. This should be seen as a mark of quality, and an indication that you have not purchased a corrected leather.
- Width: 32cm / 12.5"
- Height: 25cm / 10" (36cm / 14” high when unfolded)
- Depth: 5cm / 2”
- Free Shipping worldwide.
- Express option also available.
HANDMADE IN AUSTRALIA
Any questions? check out the FAQs.If you can't find the answer there, feel free to contact us.
We recommend always applying a waterproofing spray before use, and respraying your bag at least every four weeks. Choose a spray that is suitable for leather and suede.
Clean the bag using leather cleaning wipes when necessary, and let dry naturally.
After the first six months, and twice yearly after that, a leather conditioner can be applied and rubbed in with a soft, colourfast cloth. (Be sure to test on an inconspicuous place first).