Slate Juliette Purse
Our little coin purse upgraded with an external pocket that fits up to five credit cards. The zippered purse will hold the rest of your cards, coins, and even a few folded notes. It also has a d-ring that is ideal for clipping into our bespoke tote or with the optional wrist strap, it turns it into the perfect Micro bag.
It’s made from our buttery-soft Slate Japanese cowhide, and is unlined. Choose your hardware colour from Rose, Gold, or Silver.
Handmade in Sydney, Australia.
- A small unlined purse with external card pocket, and a zippered closure.
- Pictured with rose hardware.
- A Japanese full-grain, full-aniline leather, with a natural milled finish.
- Being an aniline, full-grain leather, it will have some variations in texture and colour, and with use it will gain character over time. This is a mark of quality and an indication that you have not purchased a ‘corrected’ or ‘split’ leather.
- Width: 12cm / 5"
- Height: 8cm / 3"
- Australia: $6.90 Express.
- Rest of the World: $9.90
HANDMADE IN AUSTRALIA
Any questions? check out the FAQs.If you can't find the answer there, feel free to contact us.
We recommend always applying a waterproofing spray before use, and respraying your bag at least every four weeks. Choose a spray that is suitable for leather and suede.
Clean the bag using leather cleaning wipes when necessary, and let dry naturally.
After the first six months, and twice yearly after that, a leather conditioner can be applied and rubbed in with a soft, colourfast cloth. (Be sure to test on an inconspicuous place first).