Slate Two Tone Weekend Crossbody
This versatile and stylish crossbody bag is made from our buttery-soft Slate Japanese cowhide, combined with our beautiful matching Spanish suede, and it’s big enough to comfortably fit your wallet, phone, keys, and glasses.
It has an additional zip pocket on the back, and naturally folds over when not too full. The adjustable shoulder strap is 130cm (51”), and can be detached so the bag can also be used as a clutch. Choose your hardware colour from Rose, Gold, or Silver (Pictured with Rose).
Handmade in Sydney, Australia.
- A fold over crossbody bag with a printed cotton lining, with an external zip pocket.
- Pictured with rose hardware and indicative lining. (*Linings may vary).
- A Japanese full-grain, full-aniline leather, with a natural milled finish, combined with our matching Spanish Suede.
- The leather is full-grain, full aniline and as such, it will have variations in texture and colour. This should be seen as a mark of quality, and an indication that you have not purchased a corrected leather.
- Width: 28cm / 11"
- Height: 16cm / 7" (27cm / 11” high when unfolded)
- Free Shipping worldwide.
- Express option also available.
HANDMADE IN AUSTRALIA
Any questions? check out the FAQs.If you can't find the answer there, feel free to contact us.