177 Japanese Nappa
- A small unlined purse with external card pocket, and a zippered closure.
- Pictured with rose hardware.
- A Japanese full-grain, semi-aniline leather, with a natural milled finish.
- Being a full-grain leather, it will have variations in texture. This should be seen as a mark of quality, and an indication that you have not purchased a corrected leather.
- Width: 12cm / 5"
- Height: 8cm / 3"
- Australia: $6.90 Express.
- Rest of the World: $9.90
HANDMADE IN AUSTRALIA
Any questions? check out the FAQs.If you can't find the answer there, feel free to contact us.