Bottle Nappa Dual Zip Crossbody
This versatile and stylish crossbody bag is made from our buttery-soft Bottle Nappa Japanese cowhide, and is big enough to comfortably fit your wallet, phone, keys, and glasses.
It has two zippered sections, comes with a detachable wrist strap, and a 130cm (51”) adjustable shoulder strap, which can be also detached so the bag can be used as a clutch. Choose your hardware colour from Rose, Gold, or Silver (Pictured with Rose).
Handmade in Sydney, Australia.
- A crossbody bag with a printed cotton lining, and two zippered sections.
- Pictured with rose hardware and indicative lining. (*Linings may vary).
- A Japanese full-grain, semi-aniline leather, with a natural milled finish.
- Being a full-grain leather, it will have variations in texture. This should be seen as a mark of quality, and an indication that you have not purchased a corrected leather.
- Width: 28cm / 11"
- Height: 18cm / 7"
- Free Shipping worldwide.
- Express option also available.
HANDMADE IN AUSTRALIA
Any questions? check out the FAQs.If you can't find the answer there, feel free to contact us.
We recommend always applying a waterproofing spray before use, and respraying your bag at least every four weeks. Choose a spray that is suitable for leather and suede.
Clean the bag using leather cleaning wipes when necessary, and let dry naturally.
After the first six months, and twice yearly after that, a leather conditioner can be applied and rubbed in with a soft, colourfast cloth. (Be sure to test on an inconspicuous place first).