Cedar Billie Shoulder Bag
A beautifully soft and supple shoulder bag with a shorter strap, and an adjustable crossbody strap that can be detached.
It’s made from our buttery-soft Cedar Japanese cowhide, has an internal pocket in the cotton lining, along with an external zippered pocket.
Choose from a vegetable tanned leather strap, or our logo strap, and choose your hardware colour from Rose, Gold, or Silver (Pictured with Rose).
Handmade in Sydney Australia.
- A very soft shoulder bag that doubles as a crossbody bag.
- Pictured with Tan handles, and gold hardware.
- Body: A Japanese full-grain, full-aniline leather, with a natural milled finish.
- Handle: A Full-grain, full-aniline, vegetable tanned leather from Italy.
- Webbing Strap: Durable nylon, with vegetable tanned Italian leather trimming.
- Being an aniline, full-grain leather, it will have some variations in texture and colour, and with use it will gain character over time. This is a mark of quality and an indication that you have not purchased a ‘corrected’ or ‘split’ leather.
- Width: 30cm / 12"
- Height: 32cm / 12.5"
- Depth: 10cm / 4”
- Free Shipping worldwide.
- Express option also available.
HANDMADE IN AUSTRALIA
Any questions? check out the FAQs.If you can't find the answer there, feel free to contact us.
We recommend always applying a waterproofing spray before use, and respraying your bag at least every four weeks. Choose a spray that is suitable for leather and suede.
Clean the bag using leather cleaning wipes when necessary, and let dry naturally.
After the first six months, and twice yearly after that, a leather conditioner can be applied and rubbed in with a soft, colourfast cloth. (Be sure to test on an inconspicuous place first).