Cedar London Clutch
This elegant clutch is perfect for brunch, or a night out.
It’s made from our buttery-soft Cedar Japanese cowhide, and comes with a wrist strap, and short chain shoulder strap. It has two zippered sections, and the 3 card slots inside will fit 9 cards in total.
Choose your hardware colour from Rose, Gold, or Silver, and you can add a matching long crossbody strap to complete it.
Handmade in Sydney, Australia.
- A small clutch with two zippered sections, as well as some card slots so it can double as a purse.
- Pictured with rose hardware and indicative lining. (*Linings may vary).
- Body: A Japanese full-grain, full-aniline leather, with a natural milled finish.
- Being an aniline, full-grain leather, it will have some variations in texture and colour, and with use it will gain character over time. This is a mark of quality and an indication that you have not purchased a ‘corrected’ or ‘split’ leather.
- Width: 20cm / 8"
- Height: 13cm / 5"
- Australia: $9.90 Express.
- Rest of the World: $19.90
HANDMADE IN AUSTRALIA
Any questions? check out the FAQs.If you can't find the answer there, feel free to contact us.
We recommend always applying a waterproofing spray before use, and respraying your bag at least every four weeks. Choose a spray that is suitable for leather and suede.
Clean the bag using leather cleaning wipes when necessary, and let dry naturally.
After the first six months, and twice yearly after that, a leather conditioner can be applied and rubbed in with a soft, colourfast cloth. (Be sure to test on an inconspicuous place first).