Navy Nappa Large Backpack
A simple and elegant backpack, perfect for a stylish day on the go.
Handmade in Sydney, Australia, from our buttery-soft Navy Nappa Japanese cowhide, and it fits a 15” Macbook Air. It is unlined, has one internal pocket, and you can add an extra zippered one to the front.
Select your hardware colour from Rose, Gold, or Silver, and choose your pocket option, then we will hand-make your Bespoke Backpack in around 3 weeks! (We do keep a few options in stock, so please email us to check which options we have if it's urgent).
- A Simple and very soft, larger zippered backpack, with one internal pocket (additional pocket optional).
- Pictured with rose hardware.
- A Japanese full-grain, semi-aniline leather, with a natural milled finish.
- Being a full-grain leather, it will have variations in texture. This should be seen as a mark of quality, and an indication that you have not purchased a corrected leather.
- Width: 32cm / 13"
- Height: 38cm / 15"
- Depth: 13cm / 5”
- Free Shipping worldwide.
- Express option also available.
HANDMADE IN AUSTRALIA
Any questions? check out the FAQs.If you can't find the answer there, feel free to contact us.
We recommend always applying a waterproofing spray before use, and respraying your bag at least every four weeks. Choose a spray that is suitable for leather and suede.
Clean the bag using leather cleaning wipes when necessary, and let dry naturally.
After the first six months, and twice yearly after that, a leather conditioner can be applied and rubbed in with a soft, colourfast cloth. (Be sure to test on an inconspicuous place first).