Handmade in Australia
Ebony Dakota Women's Wallet
Handcrafted in our Sydney workshop from our amazing Ebony cowhide from New Zealand. This cute and compact wallet is the perfect combination of size and functionality.
With eleven card slots and room for all your notes and receipts, the wallet also has a zippered coin section and is fully lined.
Choose your hardware colour from Rose, Gold, or Silver.
Charlie Middleton is proudly Australian owned, and each item is lovingly handmade in our Bondi workshop.
- Compact women's wallet with 11 cards slots, 4 slip pockets and a zippered section for coins.
- A full-grain, full-aniline leather from New Zealand, with a natural finish.
- Being a full-grain, full-aniline leather, it will have variations in texture. This character should be seen as a mark of quality, and an indication that you have not purchased a corrected leather.
- Width: 9.5cm / 3.5" (Unfolded 19.5cm / 7.5")
- Height: 15cm / 6"
- Free Shipping worldwide.
- Express option also available.
HANDMADE IN AUSTRALIA
Any questions? check out the FAQs.If you can't find the answer there, feel free to contact us.
We recommend always applying a waterproofing spray before use, and respraying your bag at least every four weeks. Choose a spray that is suitable for leather and suede.
Clean the bag using leather cleaning wipes when necessary, and let dry naturally.
After the first six months, and twice yearly after that, a leather conditioner can be applied and rubbed in with a soft, colourfast cloth. (Be sure to test on an inconspicuous place first).