Navy Nappa Mini Billie Shoulder Bag
Our beautifully soft and supple shoulder bag in a smaller version, with a short top handle and an optional adjustable crossbody strap that can be detached.
It’s made from our buttery-soft Navy Nappa Japanese cowhide, has an internal pocket in the cotton lining, along with an external zippered pocket.
The crossbody strap choices are both adjustable, and detachable, which adds to the versatility of this cute little bag.
Choose which crossbody strap option you would like, and also your hardware colour, then in around 3 weeks we will hand-make your custom Mini Billie Shoulder Bag in Sydney, Australia! (We do keep a few options in stock, so please email us to check which options we have if it's urgent).
(We can also make this new Billie in any of our soft leathers. Please contact us for more info).
- A smaller and very soft shoulder bag that can doubles as a crossbody bag.
- Pictured with Black handles, and Silver hardware.
- Lining as pictured or Similar.
- Body: A Japanese full-grain, semi-aniline leather, with a natural milled finish.
- Handle: A Full-grain, full-aniline, vegetable tanned leather from Italy.
- Webbing Strap: Durable nylon, with vegetable tanned Italian leather trimming.
- Being a full-grain leather, it will have variations in texture. This should be seen as a mark of quality, and an indication that you have not purchased a corrected leather.
- Width: 24cm / 9.5"
- Height: 23cm / 9"
- Depth: 8cm / 3”
- Handle drop: 20cm/ 8"
- Crossbody Strap Max length: Logo strap - 135cm / 53" -- Leather strap - 123cm / 48"
- Free Shipping worldwide.
- Express option also available.
HANDMADE IN AUSTRALIA
Any questions? check out the FAQs.If you can't find the answer there, feel free to contact us.
We recommend always applying a waterproofing spray before use, and respraying your bag at least every four weeks. Choose a spray that is suitable for leather and suede.
Clean the bag using leather cleaning wipes when necessary, and let dry naturally.
After the first six months, and twice yearly after that, a leather conditioner can be applied and rubbed in with a soft, colourfast cloth. (Be sure to test on an inconspicuous place first).