Saddle Mini Bespoke Tote
This smaller version of our versatile and stylish tote is extremely strong. Perfect for all your work gear, or a day out. Load it up with whatever you like, you will not break it!
It’s made from our firm Saddle cowhide from New Zealand, and fits a 13” Macbook air.
Tailor your CM Bespoke Tote to your taste by choosing the colour of your vegetable tanned leather handles and stud detailing. Then, within 8 business days we hand-make your custom tote in Sydney, Australia!
- A classic, smaller unlined tote bag with raw edges and one internal pocket.
- Pictured with Tan handles, and rose studs.
- Body: A full-grain, full-aniline leather from New Zealand, with a smooth finish.
- Handle: A full-grain, full-aniline, vegetable tanned leather from Italy.
- Being an aniline, full-grain leather, it will have some variations in texture and colour, and with use it will gain character over time. This is a mark of quality and an indication that you have not purchased a ‘corrected’ or ‘split’ leather.
- Width: 38cm / 15"
- Height: 31cm / 12"
- Depth at base: 13cm / 5"
- Free Shipping worldwide.
- Express option also available.
HANDMADE IN AUSTRALIA
Any questions? check out the FAQs.If you can't find the answer there, feel free to contact us.
We recommend always applying a waterproofing spray before use, and respraying your bag at least every four weeks. Choose a spray that is suitable for leather and suede.
Clean the bag using leather cleaning wipes when necessary, and let dry naturally.
After the first six months, and twice yearly after that, a leather conditioner can be applied and rubbed in with a soft, colourfast cloth. (Be sure to test on an inconspicuous place first).