Slate Two Tone Mini Weekend Crossbody
This small, versatile and stylish crossbody bag is made from our buttery-soft Slate Japanese cowhide, combined with our beautiful matching Spanish suede. It’s big enough to comfortably fit your phone, keys, glasses, and a few other necessities too.
It has an additional zip pocket on the back, and naturally folds over when not too full. The adjustable shoulder strap is 130cm (51”), and can be detached so the bag can also be used as a clutch. Choose your hardware colour from Rose, Gold, or Silver (Pictured with Rose).
Handmade in Sydney, Australia.
- A smaller fold over crossbody bag with a printed cotton lining, with an external zip pocket.
- Pictured with rose hardware and indicative lining. (*Linings may vary).
- A Japanese full-grain, full-aniline leather, with a natural milled finish, combined with our Spanish Suede.
- The leather is full-grain, full aniline and as such, it will have variations in texture and colour. This should be seen as a mark of quality, and an indication that you have not purchased a corrected leather.
- Width: 22cm / 9"
- Height: 16cm / 7" (27cm / 11” high when unfolded)
- Free Shipping worldwide.
- Express option also available.
HANDMADE IN AUSTRALIA
Any questions? check out the FAQs.If you can't find the answer there, feel free to contact us.
We recommend always applying a waterproofing spray before use, and respraying your bag at least every four weeks. Choose a spray that is suitable for leather and suede. Suede is difficult to clean so prevention of stains and spills is the best method for keeping your bag looking good. Brushing the suede area gently with a soft suede brush from time to time can also help remove any loose dirt, and the leather area and handles can be cleaned with leather wipes.