Tan Nappa Essentials Crossbody
This small, versatile and stylish crossbody bag is made from our buttery-soft Tan Nappa Japanese cowhide.
As its name suggests it’s big enough to comfortably fit your phone, keys, make-up, and a couple of other necessities too. It comes with a detachable wrist strap, and a 130cm (51”) adjustable shoulder strap which can be also detached so the bag can be used as a clutch. Choose your hardware colour from Rose, Gold, or Silver (Pictured with Rose).
Handmade in Sydney, Australia.
- A simple crossbody bag with a printed cotton lining.
- Pictured with rose hardware and indicative lining. (*Linings may vary).
- A Japanese full-grain, semi-aniline leather, with a natural milled finish.
- Being a full-grain leather, it will have variations in texture. This should be seen as a mark of quality, and an indication that you have not purchased a corrected leather.
- Width: 22cm / 8.5"
- Height: 15cm / 6"
- Free Shipping worldwide.
- Express option also available.
HANDMADE IN AUSTRALIA
Any questions? check out the FAQs.If you can't find the answer there, feel free to contact us.