Willow Mini Ivy Bucket Bag
Our Mini Ivy Bucket bag is the perfect combination of style and structure.
Handmade in our Sydney workshop, using our amazing Willow cowhide from New Zealand.
It has 2 internal pockets (one zippered, and one plain), along with a turn-lock closure at the top. The crossbody strap choices are both adjustable, and detachable, which adds to the versatility of this cute little bag.
Choose which strap option you would like, and also your hardware colour, then we will hand-make your custom Bespoke Bucket Bag, within 8 business days, and ship it to you!
- A structured versatile Bucket Bag, that doubles as a crossbody bag.
- Pictured with Black handles, and rose hardware.
- Body: A full-grain, semi-aniline leather, from New Zealand, with a smooth finish.
- Handle: A Full-grain, full-aniline, vegetable tanned leather from Italy.
- Logo Strap: Durable nylon, with vegetable tanned Italian leather trimming.
- Leather Strap: A Full-grain, full-aniline, vegetable tanned leather from Italy.
- The leather is full-grain, semi-aniline and as such, it will have variations in texture and colour. This should be seen as a mark of quality, and an indication that you have not purchased a corrected leather.
- Height: 25cm / 10"
- Width at top: 26cm / 10"
- Width at base: 17cm / 7"
- Depth at base: 17cm / 7”
- Handle drop: 25cm / 10"
- Crossbody Strap Max length: Logo strap - 135cm / 53" -- Leather strap - 123cm / 48"
- Free Shipping worldwide.
- Express option also available.
HANDMADE IN AUSTRALIA
Any questions? check out the FAQs.If you can't find the answer there, feel free to contact us.
We recommend always applying a waterproofing spray before use, and respraying your bag at least every four weeks. Choose a spray that is suitable for leather and suede.
Clean the bag using leather cleaning wipes when necessary, and let dry naturally.
After the first six months, and twice yearly after that, a leather conditioner can be applied and rubbed in with a soft, colourfast cloth. (Be sure to test on an inconspicuous place first).